Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 months I wish were longer.

Tomorrow Amrielle is going to be 3 moths old. I cant believe it. She is growing so fast. So much has happened too. Patrick is Working 2 jobs. That is not ideal for us but so far he does delivery at night and works for Brother Foutz assembling and putting up signs in differnt towns around New Mexico. He really likes the job and i's full time so he is grateful for it. It just showed up out of no where! Patrick's mom calls and tells him about the job and then its history. It really is -who you know- in finding a job. We feel so blessed that things have worked out.

My mom just called and said she put some money in my account because she "felt" the promptings too. Patrick hasn't gotten paid yet and our rent is due and we would probably be short the amount of money my mom gave us. I am pretty sure we will have just enough because of her. I am so grateful for my mom, and also the spirit that prompted her. I am so humble because of the blessings we have recieved. The MANY blessings we have recieved.

We have a healthy, happy baby. A place to live. Rent money. And alot of Love.

Amrielle. Happy three months baby girl. We love you so much. I love you. You are a laughing baby now and Daddy and I love to hear it. You make us so complete and happy. You are such a genuine girl and everyone that meets you, loves you and thinks you are adorable. I am so glad I am associated with you. You are such a special, unique person and I hope I teach you to always be happy with who you are, and that you won't want to be like anyone else. I love you. ALL of you!




You are sitting next to me, in your little bouncing chair. Kicking away at the little toy fish, orange and green. You suck on your fingers as if they taste like the most satisfying meal you have ever had. Your coos, breaths, oohs and ahhs fill our house with music. There is nothing better than just doing nothing with you. And I am so glad we get to spend the hours together. I love you. And Time would be kind if he would let it last longer with you.

I love you AJ. More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was so fun! We went to Arizona to spend time with my family. It was alot of fun! We had our Christmas party on Sunday night and o...